Bus Driver Vacancies
Help us keep the wheels turning by joining us a Bus Driver!
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people with a positive attitude to join our team. As a bus driver you’ll be responsible for providing a friendly, helpful, reliable and safe service to our customers.
You’ll be responsible for checking the condition of your vehicle, ensuring it is safe to drive and for helping us to deliver reliable and friendly bus services in the Blackpool area.
We would welcome your application if you meet the following criteria:
- Hold a current PCV driving licence with no more than five points, a Driver CPC card, no drink driving convictions and at least two years bus driving experience in the UK
- Are happy to work rostered shifts (all service duties finished by 7pm & very limited Sunday working).
- Are able to consistently provide the best possible service to our customers
- Are a safe and sensible driver with a positive outlook and attitude, and an accident free record.
- Are experienced with cash & ticket machine handling
- £11 per hour (based on £10ph basic rate & £1ph additional PERFORMANCE BONUS**
- £500* joining bonus for newly employed candidates
- * Conditions apply. Joining bonus paid after first completed week of employment, reclaimed if employment terminated by either employee or employer before 6 months of continuous employment).
- **Performance conditions apply to Performance Bonus which is based on 150hrs per four week period.
- No late turns (all service duties finished by 7pm) & very limited Sunday working
- Fortnightly pay
- Company pension scheme
- Access to our employee benefits app, giving you discounts on days out, shopping, gyms etc
If driving our buses and being part of our team sounds like it is for you, please get in touch with our Shaun Anyon, Operations Manager on 01253 761739 or drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.