Bus Driver Vacancies
Help us keep the wheels turning by joining us a Bus Driver!
Join us as a bus driver and earn up to £18 per hour at our Blackpool based operation.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people with a positive attitude to join our team. As a bus driver you’ll be responsible for providing a friendly, helpful, reliable and safe service to our customers.
You’ll be responsible for checking the condition of your vehicle, ensuring it is safe to drive and for helping us to deliver reliable and friendly bus services in the Blackpool area.
We would welcome your application if you meet the following criteria:
- Hold a current PCV driving licence with no more than five points, a Driver CPC card, no drink driving convictions and at least two years bus driving experience in the UK
- Are happy to work rostered shifts (all service duties finished by 8pm & very limited Sunday working).
- Are able to consistently provide the best possible service to our customers
- Are a safe and sensible driver with a positive outlook and attitude, and an accident free record.
- Are experienced with cash & ticket machine handling
- £13.50 per hour on local Blackpool stage-carriage & school contract duties (effective from 01 Nov 2023, increasing to £14.00 per hour in April 2024*)
- £15.00 per hour (if seconded to other Transpora operations)
- Minimum of £18.00 per hour (rail, tram, private hire and other external contract work)
- Company pension scheme
- Option to work 4-day week.
- Weekly pay, every Monday
- Discounts and freebies on LOADS of your family favorites through our employee perk app.
With investment in newer vehicles and the addition of new services, now has never been a better time to come an join our team!
If driving our buses and being part of our team sounds like it is for you, please get in touch with Shaun or Monika for a chat on 01253 761739 or drop an e-mail to email@example.com with a copy of your CV.
* Performance related conditions apply